February 18, 2010

Latest Projects

I figured I should include some of the projects I've been working on lately.  I'm trying to figure out a summer hat pattern for girls, but haven't loved anything that I've some up with yet.  I just don't feel as though they've been in-keeping with the rest of my designs.  But because I've been working on patterns, I don't feel as though I'm being as productive as I need to be!  Balance...  I'm trying to build my inventory so that I'm ready for Creative Chaos in June.  Already I think that I have more stock than I had when I did the show in Kelowna at Christmas.  However, I had Ralna and her creations to help "beef up" the display then.  This time its all me!  Anyways, here's some old and new pics of what I've been working on lately.
 
Shell beanie
 
Brimmed Beanie
 
Earflap Hat
 
Fuzzy Earflap Hat
 
Shell Beanie with Singed Flower
 
Singed Flower
 
Baby Pod photo prop
 
Brown Tassel Blanket photo prop
 
Stork Sling photo prop

 
Roscoe's Christmas Sweater Vest (the best part about dressing a boy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment